Find out if a heart attack or stroke is on its way
Prevention and foresight are the best ways to stop a potential stroke or heart attack. Learn to recognise the signs that most people miss, and take immediate action.
According to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, USA, the following signs could indicate increased chances of a person dying of a stroke or heart attack. If you have 2 or more of these, your chances are increased many fold unless you take immediate action.
Half of all people who suffer from poor circulation experience no signs or symptoms at all.
Take the time now to check the signs which apply to you now…to assess whether a heart attack or stroke could be on its way.
The Heart Attack / Stroke Quiz
- You experience aches and pains in your legs much like elderly people do (When muscles are starving for blood, they ache)
- You have cool hands and feet all year round (This could be a sign that your arteries are hardening throughout your entire body)
- Your skin is pale (This could indicate that plaque is forming in your arteries under your skin)
- Hair growth on legs decreases (this could be a sign of blocked arteries)
- You have sores on toes, feet and legs which heal very slowly (your immune system requires sufficient blood flow to do its job properly)
- You suffer from erectile dysfunction (problems in the extremities can be signs of decreased and poor blood flow into your heart, brain or lungs.)
People who have 2 or more of these signs may see their chances of suffering from a stroke or heart attack increase dramatically, some of which may be fatal, many of which could be life changing.